Black Ops Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops Brigade

END OF ALL HOPE FOR ANI !!!

3.2 UPDATE FOR B GEARS SUXORS .... Anyway I put up a new Post for AR Music for you as you do your never ending grind ... Enjoy <<< Kill/T2Die/Dwelley

3 posters

Our succes on Akron

BombaFat
    BombaFat
    BCU Chief Master Sergeant
    BCU Chief Master Sergeant

Our succes on Akron Empty Our succes on Akron

Post  BombaFat Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

For all who didnt know already...
    we get Akron on 6. April.
    But no leader was on.
    Finally BCU lost Akron cause of us^^

Thats the story

But still some player a proud that we finally get that strong to kill cores and gettign a good dps brig.

RGT give us bak up all time.

We apologised in chat after akron.
    Cause we getting flamed already, (and they right -.-)

But in think all in all we know what we can do now.
    And BCU won't be angry long time^^

Here is a Screenshot of our win/loose

Our succes on Akron Atm00015

And look at the chat.
    It says everything
    Time2Die
    Time2Die
    BCU Lieutenant
    BCU Lieutenant

Our succes on Akron Empty Re: Our succes on Akron

Post  Time2Die Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

The best solution for us to have availability to the bases it to dellegate either Watermaster or Executioner007 as a commander status since there will be 4 of us available to log into those accounts at anytime. I gave out my credentials temp during that battle to see if we could get it but I forgot that I wasn't the brig commander atm tongue

As we all know from the beginning when I created the brig that the ranking means nothing because we're all of equal value as members who like to have fun and enjoy our time with one another. We can use this to our advantage with this delegation of commander until we at least acquire an advance base. If anyone elses decides to pose an offer to run for office please let us know so we can delegate command to who will like to run.

Delegation of commander for running for leader will fall under myself or DD's jurisdiction in regards to who is allowed to have that right. I would also like to keep Water and 007 passwords kept secret amongst the group that we know and trust. Reason for this is that I don't want some jackass to come in and want to run for leader then disbandon the brig with all of our stats and WH and kicking everyone. Also change within these characters passwords will need to be essential prior to dellegation since there maybe other members in Air Rivals that will have access to this information.

I will allocate who has access to these credentials via the forum and will post it under a new topic that only a specific group of people I allow have access to even view. I will followup during the week in regards to implementing this solution. I wish you all the best and you gave a valient effort keep up the great work and I hope to be back soon. I'm currently in the middle of transitioning into a new job and moving so I will be back after these major events are completed.

Thanks,
    Time2Die/Kill/Dwelley
    Twisted Evil
    July
    July
    BCU Airman
    BCU Airman

Post  July Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 am

lol at my line @ chat XD really says it all Razz

Sponsored content