Black Ops Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops Brigade

END OF ALL HOPE FOR ANI !!!

3.2 UPDATE FOR B GEARS SUXORS .... Anyway I put up a new Post for AR Music for you as you do your never ending grind ... Enjoy <<< Kill/T2Die/Dwelley

4 posters

New Flag Requests

Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

New Flag Requests Empty New Flag Requests

Post  Kill_Zone_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:07 pm

From the information that has been relayed to me from you (the brig members). There have been multiple request on changing our brigade's flag. Dwelley and I have discussed it on over and we're open for any suggestions or ideas that you'd like to provide in the change.

Within the changing of the flag we have a few objectives that we'll like to meet:

1. The flag should pertain to either the name of the brigade "BLACK Ops" or to Air Rivals in general
    2. To present the new flag you'd like to use you'll post a picture of the image on the forum
    - note: If you have trouble editing the photo to the flag specifications Dwelley and I will gladly
    assist you in trying to make it

Other than that if you decide that you've found a great image/picture you'd like to use post it as well.

The main reasons Dwelley and I have switched the flag is for 1: We're not the Dwelley St. Gang anymore so the DS symbol does not pertain to the brigades name 2: It's not actually unique since I stole it off of one of the ANI and if we're going to become an elite brigade one day we'd like to have a symbol that represents us. What I'll try to do and you can do to in the mean time though is try to alter that logo so it has more meaning to our brigade and I'll post up the picture here so you can save it and edit it at your own leasure.

NOTE: The flag specifications are 24 bit width by 12 bit height and have to be saved in a 16bit color scheme. If you have issues with the modifications just post the regular picture and Dwelley and I will try to fix it on up.

Dwelley St Gang Flag:

New Flag Requests Dsflag10

Current Flag:

New Flag Requests Untitl10

One of our older flags:

New Flag Requests Bluefl10

Thanks,
    ~Kill_Zone pirat
    WHITETHUNDER
    WHITETHUNDER
    BCU Trainee
    BCU Trainee

New Flag Requests Empty BRIGADE FLAG

Post  WHITETHUNDER Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 am

ok so its obvious we cant have the old flag back,but is there anyway you could create a flag like the dwelley flag cause that was a cool flag,it stood out,maybe something like a snake as the B and a dragon as the O in the same colours as our old flag,ive been on a few web sites but had no luck,also i came across a site called the black ops there a bunch of terrorists lol laters
    Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

New Flag Requests Empty Re: New Flag Requests

Post  Kill_Zone_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah that's what Dwelley said as well I'm trying on working on the flag now to try and look the same. I may not go with BO since that stands for (Body Oder) lol. But I'm going to try to get the dragon with Ops with a black background. Since the dragon is already an S all I need is OP so hopefully it wont be too hard to do. I'll try to get it up Tue before I leave but if not I'll get it when I come on back from my trip.

~Kill_Zone_ pirat
    whitedrgon00
    whitedrgon00
    BCU Trainee
    BCU Trainee

Post  whitedrgon00 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm

here goes one i found [img][/img]New Flag Requests Black_10
    Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

Post  Kill_Zone_ Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

lol nice I'll try to do my best to try to make it as visible as possible lol. I was wondering if later on all of you would like to take votes to have weekend flags since I have like 10 flags to choose from so far. It'll change things up a bit then we'll default back to our main flag. Shocked

Just a suggestion to see what you guys would like to do to change up the brig once in a while Very Happy
    Lehel
    Lehel
    BCU Airman
    BCU Airman

Post  Lehel Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

this flag is pretty cool.its just a sample i have the normal pic and il send you to edit if you want : https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/77/38/03/991_sa10.jpg
    Lehel
    Lehel
    BCU Airman
    BCU Airman

Post  Lehel Sat May 29, 2010 5:58 am

ok i finished the flag and i think its pretty cool here it is
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/77/38/03/copy_o11.jpg

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 pm