Black Ops Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops Brigade

END OF ALL HOPE FOR ANI !!!

3.2 UPDATE FOR B GEARS SUXORS .... Anyway I put up a new Post for AR Music for you as you do your never ending grind ... Enjoy <<< Kill/T2Die/Dwelley

3 posters

Leaving

BuzzJunkie
    BuzzJunkie
    BCU Chief Master Sergeant

Leaving Empty Leaving

Post  BuzzJunkie Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 am

Hey guys,

Regretably I might be leaving Airrivals on Auriga, not by choice either. I've only been playing airrivals for a month at tops, but the last two weeks I've been having massive ammounts of lag issues on this server. It gets that bad that grinding in safezones is hopeless, let alone going into a warzone. (I'm just a sitting duck out there). This last week takes me 30 mins to log into the game "accepting server infomation". I've tried everything, tried every hint, tip and trick ever posted on a lag related topic posted on the airrival forums..

I tried Orion the other day when our server went down with minimal lag and no log in issues like the Auriga one gives me..

I'll leave my account and let it sit in hope that one day Auriga wont lag for me. I'll check in from time to time to see if comes good "if I can get on that is"

At worst, if things dont get better I'll leave my gear with the brig, or for someone to use.
    At least, I hope to keep in touch with you all as you are a great bunch of ppl. Thanks for ur time and help in game and hopefully catch up with ya all soon.

~BuzzJunkie..
    agent_orange
    agent_orange
    BCU Trainee
    BCU Trainee

Leaving Empty Re: Leaving

Post  agent_orange Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

thats too bad man, i hope something changes soon but until that day i wish you the best of luck wherever you go
    Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

Post  Kill_Zone_ Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

That's alright bud np. Feel free to use these forums or ventrilo anytime if you have any questions or if you need any help with anything. If you want we can put you in the Special Ops brigade where we keep all of our extra characters. Then if it gets better we can put you back on into the Black Ops. Then that way it'll make it easier for management so I don't accidently take you on off from log on time. But we're open here for ya anytime for whenever you'd like to come back we'll gladly bring you back on in Very Happy I'll leave it up to you on what you'd like to try on out. If you really need some help just let me know and I can hop onto your system and check out your network for you too to see what's going on. Send me a letter on what helps you out best and I'll help you out the best I can. pirat

~Kill_Zone Twisted Evil
    BuzzJunkie
    BuzzJunkie

Post  BuzzJunkie Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 pm

woot I finally found out what was going on.. it took me a week to work it out. I'm so glad I sorted it out, I never wanted to go to orion, the ppl were boring, brigs were cr@p!

No lag at all and no waiting 30 minutes to get out of town.. I can even time a barrel roll now and not roll 5 seconds after i get hit lol..WWwweeeeeeeeee

KZ thanks for ya support man. Appreciate it.. Leaving this server and brig was the last thing I wanted to do.
    Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

Leaving Empty XD

Post  Kill_Zone_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm

WOOT!!! Welcome back bud!!! cheers

OH NO!!!! I just died by crashing into a wall because I was typing this Shocked LMAO Razz

I'm glad you can stay with us and that you've finally learned how to barral roll too Wink

Next we'll show you how to shoot missile pirat lol j/k

Great to have you back I'll catch ya on the game.

~Kill_Zone

P.S.

You now owe me 11072 SPI for my death affraid .... hahahaha j/k
    BuzzJunkie
    BuzzJunkie

Post  BuzzJunkie Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:59 pm

lol.. I meant I was laggin that much when I dbl tapped A or S nothing would happen for 5 secs or more.. lol
    BuzzJunkie
    BuzzJunkie

Post  BuzzJunkie Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:01 pm

p.s. I really think you should reply to this.... So you can crash into another wall Very Happy
    Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

Post  Kill_Zone_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Lol I know bud I was just messing with ya Twisted Evil ..... OH DAM Invisbility doesn't work against walls Suspect

BOSS:

Name - Wall
    LVL - 1
    Hit Points - Infinity
    Defense - Infinite
    Engine - 0 m/sec
    Location - Where my face is stuck
    Special Move - Standing Still

Kill_Zone vs Wall = Twisted Evil Instant Death Twisted Evil

Hmmmmm I'm going to have to figure out how to win this one .... study

~Kill_Zone geek
    BuzzJunkie
    BuzzJunkie

Post  BuzzJunkie Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Hey KZ, I might need to take you up on your offer, it's playing up again.

I have a decent computer, decent connection, decent hardware so something is going wrong. Imma reformat the computer and reload everything, if all else fails I might see if you can have a quick look for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:48 am