Black Ops Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops Brigade

END OF ALL HOPE FOR ANI !!!

3.2 UPDATE FOR B GEARS SUXORS .... Anyway I put up a new Post for AR Music for you as you do your never ending grind ... Enjoy <<< Kill/T2Die/Dwelley

4 posters

UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^

Kill_Zone_
    Kill_Zone_
    General of BCU
    General of BCU

UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^ Empty UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^

Post  Kill_Zone_ Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 am

OK to stop confusion about how to setup ventrilo and the settings I've made it almost computer illiterate proof for ya Cool

Here's the link to get Ventrilo and ignore the setup information if you don't want to do it manually:

https://elitebrigade.forumotion.com/brigade-ventrilo-f2/ventrilo-installation-and-setup-t3.htm

Auto Link That'll lauch your ventrilo and authenticate for you on top of that will log you into the correct place in the vent server.

ventrilo://brigade.kicks-ass.org:3784/servername=AirRivals_WOW&serverpassword=password&channelname=BlackOpsBrigade

If you mess this up I'll help you out but hopefully this will reduce the Q's on setup. I'm still modifying it for Mac users ~_~ please give me some time to set that up but I should have that done soon too.

Thx
    ~Kill_Zone_ pirat
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^ Empty Mac Compatibility Update

Post  Admin Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 am

I've finished tweaking the ventrilo server for all of you that have mac OS's so you can use it now too. Plus I've upgraded the quality of the sound and hopefully reduced the relay of lag on the server as well.

Hope you enjoy it!!! king

~Kill_Zone_
    kiefwoman
    kiefwoman
    BCU Trainee
    BCU Trainee

UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^ Empty Re: UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^

Post  kiefwoman Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 am

Jon. You confuse me >.>. not even kidding
    WaterMaster
    WaterMaster
    BCU Colonel
    BCU Colonel

UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^ Empty Re: UBER VENTRILO LINKS!!! Please look even if you have ventrilo already setup ^_^

Post  WaterMaster Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:55 pm

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am